Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : Médecins Sans Frontières - Artsen Zonder Grenzen
Site web : https://www.msf-azg.be/fr/job/resources-risk-management-internal-audit-coordinator-mf
Adresse email : Recruit.HQ.email@example.com
Lieu de l'emploi : Brussels / Belgium
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée indéterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Comptabilité
Date de publication : 12/09/2019
Date limite : 30/09/2019
- University degree in risk management, auditing, accounting, finance, public administration or law, or equivalent certification from a recognized institution or higher education institution
- At least 10 years' risk management, internal audit and/or financial control experience
- MSF experience or past professional experience in similar contexts as the ones in which MSF is active is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and organise a teamwork, promoting confidence and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, project management and process analyses skills, (IT) risk and control knowledge
- Strong ability to adapt and to demonstrate initiative
- Willing to travel abroad, in contexts where MSF OCB is active (ca 20%-30%)
- French and English required
- Adherence to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Accountability, Integrity, Trust, Empowerment
- Open-ended contract - full time - based in Brussels (Ixelles) - available to travel
- Hospital Insurance (DKV) – Complementary Retirement plan – Canteen at democratic price – reimbursement (100%) for public transportation costs
- Start date as soon as possible
Deadline for Application: October 13, 2019
Interested candidates should send Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae, by e-mail to Recruit.HQ.firstname.lastname@example.org “Resources risk and internal audit coordinator” in the subject or to Kristina Presis, MSF HQ Finance Department, Rue de l’Arbre Bénit 46, 1050 Brussels
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
MSF runs operations around the globe through 5 Operational Centres (OCs). An International Office based in Geneva ensures the coordination between OCs. The Operational Centre Brussels (OCB) is the largest OC in the MSF movement in terms of budget and runs humanitarian actions in more than 30 countries.
MSF’s financial autonomy depends heavily on the trust of donors, and the proportion of private income. Accountability and transparency are key elements of the Finance strategy that is contributing to strengthen the trust from the different stakeholders (donors, beneficiaries, employees, Board members, association members...).
The Resources risk management & Internal audit unit is one of the 6 units reporting to the Finance Director of OCB. The mission of the Resources risk management & internal audit unit is twofold:
i) to support MSF in the achievement of its social mission by improving the risk management of resources across the organization. These resources refer to both tangible (funds, human resources, goods and assets) and intangible resources (services, information, data, knowledge and reputation).
ii) to flag any compliance breach with MSF standards (policies, procedures), applicable regulations and contracts that may negatively affect MSF’s resources.
The Resources Risk Management & Internal Audit Coordinator is a member of the Finance Department Management Team. S/he will maintain personal independence and objectivity, leading a small team to provide professional resources risk management and internal audit services.
As a Resources Risk Management & Internal audit Coordinator, your main activities will be:
- To lead the Resources Risk Management & Internal Audit Unit:
- Develop, adapt, strengthen and implement the Resources Risk Management & Internal Audit Unit strategy and implement adequate set up to achieve it
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with internal and external parties including auditors from donors and external auditors (Commissaire aux comptes)
- Ensure work colleagues are engaged in the unit’s initiatives.
- To be the focal point in terms of Resources risk management:
- Identifying, analyzing and sensitizing MSF staff on Resources Management risks
- Providing support and guidance in the formulation of resources risks mitigation measures
- Supporting the organization in reinforcing its governance in terms of transversal management of key risks identified
- Supervising the work of the Insurance expert and following up on the implementation of a Global Police Master
- Promoting a culture and practices aiming at improving the management of resources
To do this, you will work in close collaboration with colleagues working in all departments of MSF OCB, being in the headquarters or in the field.
- To coordinate internal audit activities:
- Prepare and implement an annual risk-based audit plan embracing the organization’s compliance principles as a key component of audit process
- Supervise / Perform Field audits:
- recommend internal control improvements that may include process changes leading to more efficient uses of resources
- proactively look for areas of improvement during the audit process and provide value adding recommendations that are pragmatic, address root causes and lead to control/process improvement
- document controls performed and prepare audit reports
- follow-up on effective implementation of recommendations
- Perform Headquarters audits and special investigations
- To report, together with the Finance Director, on the activities of the Unit to the Audit Committee
- To act as the OCB representative in MSF’s international platforms dealing with internal audit and resources risk management topics