Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : Médecins Sans Frontières - Artsen Zonder Grenzen
Site web : https://www.msf-azg.be/fr/job/learning-support-officer-mf
Adresse email : Recruit-HQ-HR@brussels.msf.org
Lieu de l'emploi : Brussels / Belgium
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Animation/Formation
Date de publication : 12/09/2019
Date limite : 27/09/2019
We are looking for a well-organized and methodical person, a real team player, able to perform in a changing environment.
- Higher education diploma (or equivalent by experience)
- Able to process a high number of emails
- Good knowledge of MS Office package and at ease with working with different types of software
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritize work
- Attention to details and problems solving skills
- Able to work in an autonomous manner as well as in a team
- Flexible, stress resistant, dynamic, diplomatic
- Excellent knowledge of French and English
- Critical mind
- Proactive attitude
- 2 years’ experience in similar position is an asset
- Adherence to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust, Empowerment
- Fixed-term contract: 12 months with possibility to turn into open-end contract – Full-time – Based in Brussels
- Hospital insurance (DKV) – Pension Plan – Canteen – 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Starting Date: ASAP
CV and cover letter to be sent before 27/09/2019 firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Learning Support Officer” in the title.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.
The Learning Support Circle is part of the People Development Hub whose purpose is: "Strengthening MSF's capacity to operate in various situations, by attracting/recruiting potential and new talents and by empowering individuals' motivation, sense of belonging, professional autonomy and mobility through the access to an efficient development process and opportunities". The Learning Support Circle functions in close collaboration with the Learning Solutions Circle.
As key partner contributor in the individual development cycle of MSF field staff (International, National), the learning support services circle organizes the deployment of all learning opportunities for field staff which aim at narrowing the gap between MSF staff expected competencies and their real skills for their present and future positions, all along their career in MSF.
The Learning Support Officer plays a key role by providing administrative and logistical support to those involved in learning activities as well as facilitating the access to those learning solutions. The activities listed below show specifically how he/she contributes to the mission of the People Development Hub
As Learning Support officer, you will be the main focal point for the administrative and logistics follow-up of learning initiatives organized by MSF.
Daily tasks involve:
- Management of all the training administration for participants before / during / after the training sessions
- Send invitations to participants
- Manage Travel bookings of participants by being in close contact with our internal Travel Agency
- Follow-up Schengen visa: provide participants with the necessary documents
- Follow up invoices and contracts daily
- Encode expense notes
- Book hotels
- Manage the participants lists for all training
- Organize the selection committee
- Reflect on administrative procedures in place and update them when needed
- Act as focal point for all learning related matters
- Analyze the learning offer with internal stakeholders and guarantees validation of technical content
- Provide info and guidance to staff on learning opportunities
- Redirect learning requests to the adequate interlocutor
- Manage Scholarships and External trainings requests
- Facilitate the access to learning solutions for all staff
- Ensure regular communication on learning offer
- Update the training catalogue, internal platform etc
- Facilitate the support & follow up of e-Learning projects.