HR Administrator 50% - Accounting support 50% (M/F)
Personne de Contact: email@example.com
Date limite de candidature: 31/12/2017
Type d'offre: Contrat à durée indéterminée
Volume de travail: Temps plein
Fonction: Comptabilité, Ressources humaines
Lieu de l'emploi: Bruxelles
WWF believes in a future where people and nature thrive, so we’re committed to safeguarding the natural world. WWF has teams of experts working in over 100 countries to protect the natural resources that sustain and inspire us: our forests, rivers, oceans, climate, food and wildlife. WWF harnesses the collective power of supporters around the world, communities, companies and governments to create real solutions for people and the planet.
WWF employs knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world. People who are determined to make a difference.
Over the past 5 years, WWF Belgium has grown tremendously and needs now to strengthen the support to the organization.
We are looking preferably for a person who will work full time on both HR and accounting but depending on the applications received, we can consider the hiring of 2 separate part-times.
Purpose of the job
Support the administrative implementation of the HR policies to ensure their correct application and fair treatment of employees, interns, volunteers… in accordance with regulatory and administrative requirements.
Facilitate accounting work by providing administrative and accounting support.
For Human Resources (50%)
Ensure correct staff administration
- drafting documents relating to the employment relationship (employment contracts, addenda ...)
- provide social documents, prepare supporting documents, submit requests to ad hoc authorities (parental leave, time credit, subsidies ...)
- Follow the encoding of the attendances and absences, make modifications when necessary ...
- make the necessary affiliations in time (Pension & health Insurances, purchase of railcards…)
- Create and update the personnel files
- Manage immigration files when required
Ensure correct pay administration in collaboration with the social secretariat
- encoding of working hours
- encoding of salaries, benefits ...
- control of payments
- filling in
- preparation of salary data for accounting purposes
Act as a Single Point Of Contact for all staff administration or pay-related questions
- Answer the questions from the staff, the partners (social secretariat, subsidiary bodies, auditors…)
- Stay informed of changes in labor laws
- Provide salary reporting for all subsidies files
Provide administrative support in HR processes and projects
- Support in recruitment process: job posting, interviews organization, responses to candidates…
- Encoding of job descriptions in the ad hoc system
- Practical organization of trainings
Manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Manage and maintain good relations with internal partners (departments, colleagues of WWF Belgium, WWF network ...) and external partners (customers, suppliers, partners ...)
- Represent WWF in and outside the organization
For Accounting (50%)
Provide administrative and accounting support to the accountant
- Accounting and analytical charging of purchase invoices
- Preparation of bank payments
- Encoding of bank statements in accounting software
- Various accounting imputations
- A full-time permanent contract or two separate half-time permanent contracts
- An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport ...
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to contribute to the mission of WWF and to share our values
Use the link below to send us your application.
Applications for this position are welcome in French, Dutch or English
Deadline for applications: 31/12/2017
- Bachelor in HR Administration or equivalent by experience
- First experience with payroll and staff administration
- A first experience in accounting is an asset
- French or Dutch native speaker level with an active knowledge of the 2nd language + a good command of English
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good with numbers
- Tact and diplomacy
- Team spirit